Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Born to shop!

It has finally started getting chilly here in Texas and I realized that of all of Evelyn's clothes, she has very little that are long sleeves and she doesn't have ANY dresses that are warm so of course it was time to go shopping! So my mom and I went shopping and we saw so many cute things! My mom was going a little overboard and I kept telling her "I think that's enough" and my mom's response was "But she NEEDS it!" Well when we went to the cashier my mom kept piling clothes on top of clothes! This is how it went:

Cashier: (giggling) Is this going to be all for you?

Me: Mom I told it was too much!

Mom: Like I said, she needs it!

Me: Mom she needs a couple of long sleeve onesies and maybe a couple of long sleeve dresses for church. She doesn't need a tutu dress and a pink fur coat!!!

By now the cashier was cracking up, but so were we, especially Evelyn. I think she was having fun! So we went home and I tried a few things on her and I think was born to wear pretty sparkly things! What do you think? I don't know... maybe she DID need the pink fur coat!!! Maybe we should all have one!






No comments: